So far in 2018, I’m dedicating myself to my R E S O L U T I O N S. One of my biggest resolutions for the New Year is enjoying my “me time.” Part of that, is not being so hard on myself when I want to buy or try a new beauty product and allowing myself the time to use them, even if that means getting takeout if I get home from work late so I have time for my night routine, or waking up just a little bit early to spend more time on myself.
Below are my top ten beauty choices so far for 2K18. Instead of makeup or hairspray, I like to work on the fundamental roots of beauty (i.e. hair condition, skincare, etc.) so my favorites are definitely going to reflect that.
- MYTAGALONGS HOT/COLD PACKS **this counts as 2!
- WHISH RENEWING MUD MASK
- FAVE4 TEXTURE TAKEOVER
- GARNIER SKINACTIVE MOISTURE RESCUE REFRESHING GEL-CREAM
- NATURE’S BOND BIOTIN: 5K MG
- BEAUTY 360 3-STEP MANICURE
- MY BURBERRY MINI PERFUME
- REDKEN PILLOW PROOF BLOW DRY SPRAY
- PEACH AND GRAY OVERSIZED BLANKET SCARF **the backdrop for my flat lay!