9 is a good number. Being on cloud 9 is even better. I’ve seriously been that way since these products came into my life.
Some from FabFitFun, some from Influenster and a lot from CVS (’cause I roll that way), but these are my staple products I can’t go without rolling into the heat of the Summer.
1. Dolce & Gabana: Light Blue (pro tip – get it at Walmart)
2. Bath & BodyWorks: hand sanitizer (pro tip – they’re usually 6 for $5 on the website and the chrome extension “Honey” will help you SAVE)
3. Garnier: cleansing water (pro tip – use cotton rounds to apply it to your face and watch your life change)
4. KITTENISH: envelope wristlet (pro tip – follow Jessie James Decker on Instagram and she always has discounts on Kittenish items)
5. Cobblestone Candle: creamy coconut (pro tip – get yours at Kirkland’s and spend less than Bath & BodyWorks for a longer burn time)
6. Pura Vida: rose gold wave ring (no tip here, it’s cheap and adorable…)
7. Peppermint oil: any brand. Any kind. This is such an amazingly powerful essential oil for headaches (pro tip – put dabs on your wrists and temples when you feel a headache coming on… it will go away)
8. Bath & BodyWorks: at the beach lotion (pro tip – on certain holidays these lotions are $2!!! Scope it out and stock up. This scent makes you feel like you’re tanning by the ocean)
9. Erno Lazslo: firmaine serum (pro tip – this stuff is blue liquid gold and you should sign up for Influenster because they partner with them a lot and it’s life changing)
I shower at night, so I work most of these into my nighttime routine, especially the candle, cleansing water and the firmaine. It makes me feel like I’m at a spa every night is just what I need to decompress from a long day! Tag me on socials if you wind up trying any of these and use #LivewellsLatest when you share 🙌🏼